Winning Buy & Sell Arrows Forex Trading System
The winning buy & sell arrows forex trading system is designed to benefit from all timeframe’s and currency pairs. It works for scalpers, day traders and swing traders. This system follows the trend and generate signals when the market is oversold and overbought.
Go long when the market is trending up and oversold, vice versa, go short when the market is trending down and overbought. The rules are very simple and excellent for beginners and seasoned currency traders alike. Let’s get started:
Trading indicators: Forex Analyzer PRO, Robby DSS Forex.ex4
Recommended trading style: Scalping, day trading, swing trading
Timeframe: any (1 minute up to monthly chart)
Platform: Metatrader 4
Free System Download
Example: EUR/USD 1-Hour Trading Chart (click the chart for full size)
The figure above shows this system in action on the Euro/US Dollar hourly chart. The dotted blue line displays the exact entry points. A stop-loss will be placed below the most recent support or above the most recent resistance level.
Trading Rules: Buy Trade
Enter a long position when all 3 conditions are met as shown below:
- Robby DSS Forex indicator reaches the 20 level (oversold – looking for buy entry signals)
- Forex Analyzer PRO paints a green arrow
- Robby DSS Forex indicator paints a blue dot but does not exceed the 50 level (buy at the beginning of the new uptrend)
==> Initiate a buy trade and place a protective stop-loss slightly below support in order to keep the risk low.
Exit the buy trade (ideas): 1) Close the buy position at reward-to-risk ratio 2:1. 2) Close the trade at the first red Robby DSS Forex indicator dot. 3) Close the buy trade at an opposite trading signal (sell).
Trading Rules: Sell Trade
Enter a short position when all 3 conditions are met as shown below:
- Robby DSS Forex indicator reaches the 80 level (overbought – looking for sell entry signals)
- Forex Analyzer PRO paints a red arrow
- Robby DSS Forex indicator paints a red dot but does not exceed the 50 level (sell at the beginning of the new downtrend)
==> Initiate a sell trade and place a protective stop-loss slightly above resistance to keep the risk as low as possible.
Exit the sell trade (ideas): 1) Close the sell trade at reward-to-risk ratio 2:1. 2) Close the trade at the first blue Robby DSS Forex indicator dot. 3) Close the sell trade at an opposite trading signal (buy).